Reference URL: Toh-oh Nippo website
There is no doubt that there is a “huge difference between No.1 and No.2 when it comes to appealing products,” mentioned by a town official.
1. What is the second-highest mountain in Japan?
2. What is the second-largest lake in Japan?
3. Which prefecture produces the second-largest amount of tea in Japan?
4. Which prefecture produces the second-largest amount of potatoes in Japan?
*Check out the answers below↓
As you can see, it is hard to think of something in the second place, which makes the return of Yokohama-machi to the top somewhat special. Nanohama Marathon will be held again this year in May with participants running through seemingly ceaseless Nanohana flower fields.
[Nanohana Festival in Yokohama 2014]
Date: Sat. May 17 and Sun. May 18, 2014
*For more details, please visit the website of Yokohama-machi below.
Information about “Nanohana Festival in Yokohama!”
- Mt. Kitadake, Yamanashi Prefecture
- Lake Kasumigaura, Ibaraki Prefecture
- Kagoshima Prefecture
- Nagasaki Prefecture